Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Consoles 4 Sale

1. ...

Want to trade something for a Commodore 1084DS monitor with RGB cable and in excellent condition? I want that JPN DC.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    DC Dev. - I'm more interested in trades, I don't have a ballpark cash figure in mind.
    I'll put together my list

3. pm sent.
    Currently playing - KOFXI

4. I'm digging that white saturn action. Check your PMs.

5. Probably too late for the Japanese White DC, but anything in particular you're looking in trade for that, Haoh? I'll PM ya
    omg TNL epics!

6. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    What the..?! Where's the SEGA LOVE?? Is Sonic Heroes so bad it made you purge all things Sega?

j/k, and I happen to like Sonic Heroes. A lot. Anyway, I would've taken that white Saturn if I didn't recently spend $90 on a modded US unit. Dammit.

Haoh, if no one bites, and you can do $40 even, I might submit to the temptation.

Keep me in mind. Seriously.
    Lessee, my current Sega inventory of DC's and Saturns (not including the above):

DC -> Dev. x2, Kiosk, USx2, US Smash Packx2, US Sports Pack, JPN, Asian, Sakura, Biohazard Blue, Pearl Blue. (what's that, like 14 DC's?)

Saturn -> Cool, Blue Skeleton, White JPN x2 , US, Victor, US w/keyboard. 7 Saturns.

Sega, baby.

7. ... I have a Master System, a Nomad I have to sell, and a non-working DC. Wow I feel inferior. I'd take your US DC but I can't afford anything.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    Lessee, my current Sega inventory of DC's and Saturns (not including the above):

DC -> Dev. x2, Kiosk, USx2, US Smash Packx2, US Sports Pack, JPN, Asian, Sakura, Biohazard Blue, Pearl Blue. (what's that, like 14 DC's?)

Saturn -> Cool, Blue Skeleton, White JPN x2 , US, Victor, US w/keyboard. 7 Saturns.

Sega, baby.
    I'm disappointed you don't have one of the masterful pink see-through Hello Kitty ones, that come with the keyboard and everything. I seriously wanted one so bad, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I'm disappointed you don't have one of the masterful pink see-through Hello Kitty ones, that come with the keyboard and everything. I seriously wanted one so bad, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
    eBay's littered with them. If you can shell 200 so, they're not so hard to find.

10. eBay only has the purple ones....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.