Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mech Assault 2.. first screens

1. Mech Assault 2.. first screens

"The allereeste screenshots of MechAssault 2 appear this evening at
    tonele. Details concerning the title have not been confessed, except that the game of course a new dimension to Xbox must will add
    live. Bekijk here under the two screenshots, and you let sing hartje gladly."

"At last there are pictures of the continuation on the successful
    MechAssault, of the first Xbox live spell available. On X03 you brought already the news that we a continuation in make
    were, and at last we are then dense at a complete revealing of the game. What we of the title know is that it will be centred around Xbox live and ' clans '. These groupings will exist from spelens which online can defy each other to love the honour and the name the clan high. Also we can see on the screenshots mentioned below that some mechs
    have to the possibility on bldg. and climb that the graphics are
    polished quite!"

"We leave your even only with the pictures to further information on
    MechAssault 2 follow. Seize and shiver:"
    Woo! I seize and shiver and let sing hartje gladly. Indeed.

2. I wasn't expecting much, but damn. That first shot is awesome.

3. Those shorts are pretty unimpressive. Boring environments, though the mechs at least look pretty solid.

What was most impressive about the first Mech Assault was the effects.

4. I skipped out on the first MechAssault, but hopefully this one will be all that and more. Looks good.

5. OMGAWESOME!!!

I loved the first Mech Assault, and I never even played it LIVE. I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. As long as they add in a versus mode against computer opponents like in the PC games, i'll think about it.

The PC games have them, and I was disappointed MA didn't include one.

Steel Battalion still destroys it, however.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. Until this series offers CUSTOMIZED MECHS like every other Mechwarrior game in existance it's not seeing a penny from me. Not to mention the first one controlled like pure ass.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. I love the first one, I should really get back to playing it online again. Can't wait to get my hands on this one, that mech in the first shot looks awesome
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Until this series offers CUSTOMIZED MECHS like every other Mechwarrior game in existance
    Oh yea, forgot about this one.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. could be interesting the screens certainly look nice, but the clans idea also intigues me, depending on the time frame, it will be nice to advance the cause of the spirit cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.