Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Headed Fred?

1. My gf sent me this link last night...fucking disturbing. Still, if the second head was fully functional that chick would give the best head ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    pwned by genetics
    Someone needs to photoshop that and post it in the ownage thread.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. hahahahah. thats just not right...

3. After they detatch the second head it will begin to float around the room and say "This was all part of my plan," and start shooting beams out of it's mouth. Then it will make the scalpels in the room fly around and kill the doctors.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    After they detatch the second head it will begin to float around the room and say "This was all part of my plan," and start shooting beams out of it's mouth. Then it will make the scalpels in the room fly around and kill the doctors.
    POTY

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    After they detatch the second head it will begin to float around the room and say "This was all part of my plan," and start shooting beams out of it's mouth. Then it will make the scalpels in the room fly around and kill the doctors.

this image popped into my head immediately after reading this post:

6. Dude, that must be one huge noggin you have, because that image is rediculously large.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. I hate those damn things, I hate the things that spit them out even worse. You're fighting a Revenant and all these little bastards are swarming about.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

8. So I guess what people are sayin then is two heads arent better than one....