Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon

1. Are they pulling the Krang shit in the new series? I swear I saw an episode and they had the robot body that Krang sits in going into mass production...

2. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Are they pulling the Krang shit in the new series? I swear I saw an episode and they had the robot body that Krang sits in going into mass production...
    No, yet anyway. And I have yet to see bepop and rocksteady either. Though that hockey mask wearing dude has been much more prevalent than the original series.

Though I must say, I kind of miss the anomaly of spliter being able to kick shredder's ass yet somehow always gets his ass kicked by a couple of foot soldiers.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    Though that hockey mask wearing dude has been much more prevalent than the original series.
    Casey Jones, beeeeyotch

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Are they pulling the Krang shit in the new series? I swear I saw an episode and they had the robot body that Krang sits in going into mass production...
    As long as they don't bring back the 50s elf aliens, we're cool. If for some reason they do, I'll hunt down the animator and slit his fucking throat.
    Time for a change

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    The original comic was all in black and white, though on the cover they all had red bandanas, instead of different color ones like in the cartoon. The plot was basically the same as the cartoon, but more serious / violent. Well drawn too. I remember my friend collecting it when it first came out.
    the original comic is NOTHING like the cartoon. i saw a teaser on the official turtles site of that rumored cgi movie.....its really bad.

and lord your right. they kill shredder very early in the comics (the first movie is bacically the first graphic novel stripped down). he comes back several times and is even burned in a boat viking style at one point.

I have all 4 Image TMNT graphic novels.

They're pretty damn good.

As long as they don't throw away their weapons and fight with salamis and yo-yo's, I'm OK with it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    As long as they don't bring back the 50s elf aliens, we're cool. If for some reason they do, I'll hunt down the animator and slit his fucking throat.
    The Nutrinos, beeyotch!