Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $60 DVD Burner

1. $60 DVD Burner

http://www.slickdeals.net/forums/sho...5&pagenumber=1

Apparently this can be flashed to +/- format, at least according to a post on page three. Jump on this while you can.

2. heh...I have a NEC 1100 already... cool. -R/RW for free.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. wait for dual layer burners
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

4. I was thinking the same; just hold out for dual layer types. Anyway, it's sold out and there was some cancelled orders for it even.
    "Don't be a pansy." - James

5. the new nec is only $110 and is an 8x. got my nec1300a (4x) for christmas, the next week they release the new one for the same price.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    the new nec is only $110 and is an 8x. got my nec1300a (4x) for christmas, the next week they release the new one for the same price.
    should of exchanged it

7. ... I'm still suffering with my 2x one. Granted, I got this last April (or maybe before that, I can't even remember) so not much else was out. Ah, but my beautiful screen...

Yes, iMac. I hardly use the DVD-R so I really don't mind the slow speeds.

8. I have an 8X CD-RW drive. I rule.

9. My CD-RW only goes to 4X.

10. Mine goes up to 48X, I'm hot shit.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan