Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Highest quality' fighting game females (GIFs to ensue!)

1. Originally posted by rama
    oops, how could i forget?

natsu (rival schools)
    Natsu? Really??

ºTracer
    o_O

2. Originally posted by shidoshi

I take some serious issue with this, but I'm not sure how much I feel on getting into this. I'll just ask this: good old American white boy shidoshi and whomever living in a small Swedish town are of totally different worlds mind-set wise. So now one of the two of us suddenly isn't "white?"
    If you must take issue, take issue with my African co-workers. Tis they who scoff at being referred to as "black" not I. Then again when you have a strong sense of idenity the way many Africans do I suppose it would be easy to get offended at being reduced to a mere abundance of melanin (sp?). Make no mistake, pretty much every African you run into will quickly correct you if you say they are "black". Guess it's that associated stigma thing.

3. Originally posted by TracerBullet

Natsu? Really??

ºTracer
    yup. she's so tall.

4. Originally posted by Sl1p

PS: Sats..Chun-Li has fat turkey legs and has a bird head in SF3 =X KEKEKEKE!
    DAMN YOU!!! YOU STOP PICKING ON MY CHUN-LI!!!

And it's not fat! That's pure muscle on them thighs bub.

5. Originally posted by Klonoa

thats the sweetest felicia gif i've ever seen.
    Which game is that Felicia pic from? I've never seen it before, and I have Vampire Saviour.

6. Originally posted by rama

yup. she's so tall.
    Cool, tall IS good.
    o_O

7. Originally posted by Green

Which game is that Felicia pic from? I've never seen it before, and I have Vampire Saviour.
    It's a custom, I would assume..

8. Bulleta is one of my favorite fighting game characters(Machine guns rule!)
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

9. Hm? (Felicia) I think that's what Demitri turns her into in one of his special moves. It's been tinkered with a little, but I'm pretty sure that's the dress she has on. Or maybe it's the Lilith dancing thing.

If I could, I'd find a pic of Lei-lei and Lilith, but I'm too lazy... :P Poop.

10. nope, actually, its not a custom...I have the little scene around here somewhere but I'm not going to dig for it. ^^;;;

p.s.-I know Sl1p, I know. But she's so bouncy! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread