Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest Video Game Heroines

1. Hottest Video Game Heroines

This will be just like Metal_Slug's fighting game babes post, only instead of just fighting games, this topic covers all genres. Here's a list what I think are some of the hottest gaming heroines.

Samus Aran (Metroid): Okay, you don't get to see much of her behind that bulky armor, but she is revealed to be quite a beauty after finishing one of the games in the series under a determined amount of time (usually three hours). It's too bad that neither, Metroid II nor III allowed you to play as the armorless Samus like the original did. Hopefully Metroid IV will fix that. I remember that Nintendo Land's (now-defunct) Metroid page had a very cute pic of Samus. Anyone has that image saved in their hard drive?

Quinty (Mendel Palace): Okay, so she's more of an anti-heroine than a heroine, but she was the title character in the Japanese version after all. She's probably just a pre-teen, but she's so damn sexy in that red leotard. In any case, at least I have another excuse to post the following picture.

Jill Valentine: There's something sexy about girls in berets. The mini-skirt and tube-top in RE3 wasn't bad either. Claire and Becky are hot too.

Aya Brea: The only reason to play Parasyte Eve II is see the Aya Brea shower scene.

There are several more, but those are the ones in my mind right now (as usual).

Pirahna - Jet Grind Radio

Nei - Phantasy Star 2

Grace - Fighting Vipers 1(they ruined her in 2)

3. That picture is horrendous IMO. That's taste for you...

I'll bite though:

Final Fantasy has frequently had great virtual hotties - with the exception of I and IX all of them have to some degree or another had great looking female characters - not just the leads. VII is iffy though - I didn't like the style so much. Thier male characters usually bite though.

Vagrant Story's Callo Merlose was a looker as well.

Kelly O'Lemmy (or whatever) from GunValkyrie is nice looking for a drawing.

Then there's the various character art for PSO - the following is a stand out:

Hana from Fear Effect 2 (she just looked better in 2 methinks) as well.

ºTracer
    o_O

4. Britney Spears.

5. Originally posted by Green
    Britney Spears.

fuck yeah!

6. The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. I'm going to have to second sleeveboy's statement(s).

8. Not normally one for smilies, but...

Seems appropriate.

9. HELENA!

*Ahem* Pardon the outburst...couldn't resist.
    Kevin Deselms
    "The guy who did that thing..."

10. Well if I can't say Cammy, then I vote Jill! Mmm..woman in uniform =X
    Play Guitar Hero //