Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Highest quality' fighting game females (GIFs to ensue!)

1. 'Highest quality' fighting game females (GIFs to ensue!)

Let's start off with those in my signature...

Mmm-mmm...

Mai is obviously the greatest...

Other personal favorites of mine are: Morrigan, Felicia, Lilith, Ayane, Kasumi, Lei-Fang...

I'll think of more later...

2. Hmm, well I'm not a big fighting game fan, but there are several attractive women in fighting games, so here's my list.

Cammy White: Chun-Li was the strongest woman in the world of Street Fighter until she showed up. You gotta loved those pig-tails and that leotard. I prefer the good Delta Red version, but the evil Shadoloo version is not bad either. Still, I'm ticked they didn't Cammy's SF2 graphic for Capcom vs. SNK like they did with those damn shoto-clones.

Cham-Cham: I've already mentioned my fascination towards her elsewhere.

Blue Mary: I hope she isn't really dead in Garou.

Bon Jenet: Did you know that her name is Jon Benet with the first letters switched around? Creepy, but who cares!

Rose from SF Alpha: I always had a thing for her for some reason or another.

Elena: It's not everyday you see a black woman in a fighting game.

Ibuki: Ninja girls rocks.

Taki: Ditto.

Kitana in MK2: I would had chosen Mileena as well, if it wasn't for her face. Didn't like the MK3 version.

Sonya Blade from MK3: Yum! Kerri Hoskins

The Babes from DOA: T&A! Nuff said.

Seung Mina: For some reason, I could never get her alternate ending in the original Soul Edge.

Sara Bryant: Started the whole blondes-in-black trend.

dummy Guest
    Vice - That crazy sexy secretary.

4. Originally posted by dummy
    Vice - That crazy sexy secretary.
    Yeah, what is up with her moaning taunt?

5. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted

Elena: It's not everyday you see a black woman in a fighting game.
    Sorry to nitpick, but Elena is African not black. Same with Storm from the Xmen (though she's too dark to be North African). And before anybody mentions it Vanessa Lewis and Christie Montiero are both Brazillian.

Why does this matter? You ask any of the Africans where I work if they consider themselves "black" and they'll laugh in your face.

6. Elena got awesome legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. king (art of fighting, KoF)

blue mary (fatal fury, KoF)

cammy (street fighter)

charlote (samurai showdown)

......heh, they're all blonds...usually i gor for brunets but these chicks are just so friggin' hot.

8. Originally posted by Master of 7s

Sorry to nitpick, but Elena is African not black. Same with Storm from the Xmen (though she's too dark to be North African). And before anybody mentions it Vanessa Lewis and Christie Montiero are both Brazillian.

Why does this matter? You ask any of the Africans where I work if they consider themselves "black" and they'll laugh in your face.
    Whoops, my bad!

9. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Bon Jenet: Did you know that her name is Jon Benet with the first letters switched around? Creepy, but who cares!
    Actually, the "B" is for "Beauty" Jenet, and I think the "Jenet" part is pronounced "Jenette" in this case.

10. This is definately a hard choice, seeing as there are many high quality fighting game females out there. I'd have to say...
    B. Jenet, she is sexy, has attitude, and is a pirate. All you other "ho's" can't touch her yo

A close second is definately Morrigan.