Thread: Derek Jeter at the palm of your hands

1. Derek Jeter at the palm of your hands

Swing batter, batter, batter...

Acclaim Sports, a division of Acclaim Entertainment, today announced that it has shipped its award-winning hardball franchise, All-Star Baseball 2003 for the Game Boy Advance.

Acclaim Sports' All-Star Baseball franchise has been praised by industry press over the past two years for its breakthrough graphics and gameplay. Already highly regarded in the video game industry as the premier baseball series, All-Star Baseball 2003 builds upon that proven success and combines the perfect blend of simulation style hardball for the baseball fanatic, with the ease of use for the casual sports gamer.

All-Star Baseball 2003 for the Game Boy Advance offers many exciting features, including:
    <ul><li>All 30 Major League teams and over 700 players, each with official stadiums, logos and uniforms</li>
    <li>All 30 Major League stadiums to choose from, featuring authentic backgrounds</li>
    <li>Current 2002 season teams and player rosters</li>
    <li>Incredible depth with 7 game modes: Exhibition, Season, Quick Game, World Series, Playoffs, Manager, Home Run Derbyand Batting Practice</li>
    <li>8 variations of season play: 162-game unbalanced season, 162-game balanced season, 162-game unbalanced non-interleague season, 81-game half-season, 3-game entire league round robin tournament, 1 game entire league random round robin tournament, 87-game random round robin tournament and 29-game random round robin tournament</li>
    <li>First-time-ever official in-game Donruss player trading cards which enable users to collect, trade and unlock cheats</li>
    <li>Two-player option via the Game Boy Advance Link cable, where you can trade Donruss player trading cards</li>
    <li>Auto fielding option for easy play</li>
    <li>Battery back-up save game features</li></ul>
    All-Star Baseball 2003 is currently available for the Game Boy Advance at a suggested retail price of $29.99. In addition, the game is also available for the PlayStation2, GameCube and the Xbox, each at a suggested retail price of $49.99.

2. Jeter is a smug A-Hole.

Go Bosox!

3. LOL

4. A-Rod and Nomah are both better, Jeter's just had the fortune of being on better teams, that's all.

GO RANGERS!!!....and BoSox
    omg TNL epics!

5. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    A-Rod and Nomah are both better, Jeter's just had the fortune of being on better teams, that's all.

GO RANGERS!!!....and BoSox
    You tell em Red!

6. Jeter is the best shortstop in baseball. The only thing A-Rod has on him is power - Jeter is more of a leadoff threat. And Nomar is hurt too often to even consider him in the same league as those two. Jeter may make less money than A-Rod, but that's only because A-Rod sold out to play with a shit team, and Jeter didn't. Jeter's postseason performance has also been amazing.

And I'm a die-hard Mets fan, so don't tell me I'm biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. Originally posted by burgundy
    Jeter is the best shortstop in baseball. The only thing A-Rod has on him is power - Jeter is more of a leadoff threat. And Nomar is hurt too often to even consider him in the same league as those two. Jeter may make less money than A-Rod, but that's only because A-Rod sold out to play with a shit team, and Jeter didn't. Jeter's postseason performance has also been amazing.

And I'm a die-hard Mets fan, so don't tell me I'm biased.
    Your only hiding behind the facade of being a Mets fan, no TRUE Mets fan would utter such words.

*rips off burgundy's Islanders jersey to reveal the Pinstripes below*

AHA!
    omg TNL epics!