Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHAT!! Berserk manga pulled from shelves

1. Well, right when you open the first volume there's a guy screwing some demon chick before he busts a cap in her face with his arm cannon. I'd say that warrants a shrink wrap in most stores. That's not the worst of it. Any of you who have seen the anime series remember the last episode? Yeah, violent and dirty as all hell. I've never read Battle Royale, but I don't think it could compare to that blood bath, especially in manga form which is supposed to be even worse.

Yet, while browsing Waldenbooks manga section, I notices a single "manga" called Blood 2000. This, without a doubt, goes above and beyond the worst of Berserk. I've seen the anime, but this is totally different. They didn't even shrink wrap it. Check it out. You're in for a shock... or not.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Saxophone
    Any of you who have seen the anime series remember the last episode?
    Booby demon!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Saxophone
    Yet, while browsing Waldenbooks manga section, I notices a single "manga" called Blood 2000. This, without a doubt, goes above and beyond the worst of Berserk. I've seen the anime, but this is totally different. They didn't even shrink wrap it. Check it out. You're in for a shock... or not.
    i actually think BLOOD is tame compared to Battle Royale. it has some titty thrown around and some gory killings, i guess, but it's kind of weak. shrinkwrapped for the sake of a mature title? sure. i thought it could have done with some more sex and violence. the artist is a well known hentai artist so i was hoping for more.