Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: I Robot

1. I Robot

HERE!

Amazing. Isaac Azimov is the father of modern day science fiction, and now one of his best known and best loved stories is coming to a theater near you.

Rejoyce, geekdom. Rejoyce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Wasn't that an Atari arcade game?

That game is the shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Wasn't that an Atari arcade game?

That game is the shit.
    Yes & true dat.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. This movie has an amazing website.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. All is full of love.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. I hope the movies done well. Its not one you'd want to fuck up.

7. Excellent website for the movie. I hope it turns out well.

Ummmm... I just checked IMDB... Will Smith is playing the main character...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Excellent website for the movie. I hope it turns out well.

aww shit..

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Excellent website for the movie. I hope it turns out well.

That could really fuck this up. I wonder if they're even considering the story as source material or just wiping their asses with it... Still, Will Smith might still do well in the role - might.

10. From IMDb:

Meet Jamal Samson (W.Smith). Jamal is a streetwise cop who has always flown solo, but when he uncovers a diabolical plan of some sort by a drug dealer, he gets partnered with the one guy he hates the most.

Meet NS-5. NS-5 is an emotionless robot. He does things by the books, as that is how he was programmed.

Together, they are the perfect odd couple, who despite their differences, become the best of friends, and the hardest duo of cops the crime world has ever seen! Can Jamal keep his cool long enough to catch the bad guy? Can NS-5 learn how to love? All will be revealed in a snowballing slapstick adventure with an ending so shocking it will screw your mind! (The badguy is Jamals ex-partner!)