Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Submit a dream and I'll interpret it for you!

1. Submit a dream and I'll interpret it for you!

possibly scored a job doing dream interpretations! HOW FUCKING FUNNY IS THAT!?!? I have no training in anyway and have winged it all so far. Shows how fucking stupid it all is.

pretty self explanitory. Basically, the bigger the post, the bigger interpretation. They might take a while as my responses may be wordy.

now POST!

2. I dreamt I killed you, fatty, then made a cloak out of your skin, then wore it proudly while I was handed the key to the city.

With all the anti-depressents and mood stabilizers I take my dreams are so fucked up I couldn't begin to tell anyone. I will say that sex violence and me getting killed works its way into my dreams everynight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    I dreamt I killed you, fatty, then made a cloak out of your skin, then wore it proudly while I was handed the key to the city.

5. That's some pretty shitty interpertation.

I thought you were supposed to be 'wordy'.

6. Interpret everyone's dream as they were gay or wanted to fuck their mum, worked for Freud.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I can never remember a dream unless I really try to etch it into my memory after getting woken up, the two I vivdly remember:

I was in a fancy wood paneled bar (onboard a luxury liner perhaps?) everyone was dressed for a fancy ball. I sat at the bar and saw one of my old teachers, we engaged in some friendly discourse of no importance. Even though the dream had no sound (one of it's most striking characteristics) I knew everyone suddenly became frightened, though I wasn't focused on the peripheral guests. I think I ran to an exit, and suddenly I was in a very sterile yet tall ceilinged, open, and subtly distorted office building with flickering tube lights. I came to the second story of an indoor atrium overlooking a railing into the 1st floor. As I looked over the railing I felt (not heard) a rattle and a wind and saw two or three inside-out bodies gently hanging in midair and shaking like brown leaves in the wind. I backed away as the floor felt like it dropped out from under me, like acute vertigo but happening in an infinite span of thought. I turned towards the opposite hallway which was now dark and had the reflected shadow of a large body of liquid but it was red rather than white or blue like you'd see at a pool. I walked towards the hall and as I entered, for the first time I heard something. A small voice whispered in my ear "beware the wall of blood"

The second dream was as frightening to myself as it is alarming to anyone that thinks my firearm ownership is "unwholesome" The details were few but I remember the dream starting in a top story food court in an unfamiliar mall. I was just hanging around drinking an orange julius or something when a woman (professional, soccer mom, or upper-tier shop owner or mall management type) comes up to me and we have an overly-polite conversasion of some type. Suddenly she asks me about a gun, and I see a rifle in my lap which I was unaware of until she pointed to it. Suddenly I feel very anxious (similar feeling to the underwear in school dream everyone's had) and embarrassed. She leaves and as I look out the tall, paneled glass wall that runs the height of the building I can see many police cars pulling up with their sirens on. I make a move to leave and I notice that the mall is under some sort of an attack. Carnage is everywhere and people are running, but all I can hear is high-rev mechanical squeal, like a giant drill. I eventually get out of the mall and into the street which is empty except for the cops. The cops move in to attack, but they are all cut down by some unseen force. As I run I notice a creature half-turned towards me inspecting the destruction. It's all white or grey, I can't discern if it's skin or filthy cloth. The face is a hideous parody of mirth with an upturned giant red mouth of a clown. The eyes are utterly black but slightly "glassy" or reflective. The rotary sound is coming from it's hands which appear to be a mass whirling metal blades like those found in an industrial meat processor. I don't remember how the dream ended.

I posted this in the rx7club.com forums since it involved my car, let me cut and paste:

Just thought I'd share this dream in here, since it did involve my RX-7 in it. I'm open to all the armchair psychologists to give me some interpretations of it.

First off, my car is a 91 FC, it had a Mazda-installed new engine put in it right before I bought it, with new red paint. For the most part...it might as well be a brand new car. I love it. Anyway, to the dream...

The dream has gone on for a while at this point. I don't remember it, but it's not important, basically my girl and I were going various places around town. We were getting some stuff from the local Food Lion, and we left, got into the RX7 and left. When I drove it, something wasn't right, the car was only pulling like half the power it should, like it was in serious need of a tune-up. Since I had just changed the plugs, and the wires and everything else were fine, this shouldn't be. I also somehow notice that my car is now an automatic, instead of a 5-speed. I HATE automatics.

Holy crap, I got in the wrong car and drove off with it (it seemed perfectly logical in the dream that a single key can get into any second gen RX7)

So I drove back to Food Lion, intending to apologize to the owner for the mixup. Except, there were no other sevens in the parking lot. Shit. When I get out of the car, it's now black. For the rest of the dream, it seems to alternate between black and red. Sometimes I notice, sometimes I don't.

I find a cop, and tell him what happened, and give him my license plate number. He radios it in, and we just hang out for a while. After what seems like a couple of hours in dreamland, the cop tells me that he found the guys that had my car, and they are on their way back so we can trade. Well, a tow truck pulls in, and it's towing a black corvette. The vette looks like a project car, it's pretty beat up. Also in the dream, it was a bit larger than a real vette.

The two guys came out of the truck and explain (in broken english) that they didn't have the seven anymore, but I could have this vette instead.

I lose it at this point. I push the first guy into the side of the vette and scream "I don't want a fucking corvette, *smack in the head* I want my fucking 1991 RX-7 *smack* with a brand new NOT rebuilt engine *smack* rebuilt Transmission *smack* new clutch *smack* New paintjob *smack* and kickass stereo system!"

Okay, so I thoroughly beat the hell out of this guy, and the cop is just standing back like he was saying "hey, don't look at me you messed with his car"

After that I just woke up and thought "what the hell?"
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I had a dream that a girl I knew in high school, and never had any interest in at all, showed up in an elevator I was in, and told me I "turned out sexy".

The odd thing is in the dream, she looked exactly the same as she used to, but was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Outside the dream, she is just a slightly busted hippie girl.

Interpret!

10. What does it mean if I never remember my dreams?