Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Submit a dream and I'll interpret it for you!

1. LOL. Those interpretations were awesome.

2. So that's why I was having anal sex with men!

3. I've been having some really wierd dreams lately, not so much "wierd" but abnormal when it comes to dreams. The three recent ones I can remember:

-I had a dream about Stalin's scrizophrenia and how exactly it affected him. I remember a cartoon like image of Stalin with a tiny man next to him telling him to do bad things

-I changed my screen-name and told one of my buddies to make a similar change to his, I thus dreamt about him changing his screen-name

-I got sniped out of an excellent spot in SoFII by the same friend. The same night I had a dream about shooting him first and what the match would've been like had I stayed up there.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. I've had a scary dream over the weekend where I was in the army with a friend of mine and somehow was fighting behind the cover of a couple of sandbags. One point, I recall a shot just hit me in the chest and felt like I wasn't able to move or anything and all I could do was look up. Here my friend was busy shooting and every time he got down, he would keep telling me to hang in there and I'm going to make it. It just seemed to carry on like this for awhile, but it still bugs me considering if I wasn't having such a problem with my leg, I would have been in the army by now.

5. Maybe the dream is trying to tell you to join the Marines instead:P
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

6. I keep thinking if I did join either one, I would have been dead by now.

7. Sometimes I think like I'm going to die in the service, even had dreams about it, but it doesn't bother me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    I've been having some really wierd dreams lately, not so much "wierd" but abnormal when it comes to dreams. The three recent ones I can remember:

-I had a dream about Stalin's scrizophrenia and how exactly it affected him. I remember a cartoon like image of Stalin with a tiny man next to him telling him to do bad things
    A "tiny" man telling Stalin to do things? You are the tiny man, and stalin represents a "bigger" power (my guess is your friend). put 2 and 2 together.

-I changed my screen-name and told one of my buddies to make a similar change to his, I thus dreamt about him changing his screen-name
    his screen name is symbolic of his sexual preferences. You want to have sex with him.

-I got sniped out of an excellent spot in SoFII by the same friend. The same night I had a dream about shooting him first and what the match would've been like had I stayed up there.
    so now you're dreaming about "attacking" your friend.

You really want his cock inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I've had a scary dream over the weekend where I was in the army with a friend of mine and somehow was fighting behind the cover of a couple of sandbags. One point, I recall a shot just hit me in the chest and felt like I wasn't able to move or anything and all I could do was look up. Here my friend was busy shooting and every time he got down, he would keep telling me to hang in there and I'm going to make it.
    the violence is a metaphor for man-love, and your friend was encouraging you to "make it".