Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mad rare hardware sell-off

1. And lastly, the Agetech sticks - they're not called Agetech here, they were the official Sega sticks. Keep that in mind when you're dealing with someone who might not have been in the US when the DC came out. They'll never know what you're talking about.
    Yea, I use to call them the Sega sticks because mine are jp, but I just got use to calling them Agetec sticks sorry.

Anyways to you have 2 non-working SEGA stikcs that you would be willing to part with? I would be willing to just take the shells if that is all you have.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NEOGEOman
    As for the twinsticks, I've got 2 or 3 pairs here, one I've converted to a neo pinout so I can use 'em on the PC to play Assault and Vindicators. =)
    if you wanna shoot me a pm with a price i very well may be interest in 1 or 2 pair

3. I typically don't set prices for my gear unless I've auctioned a few in the past and can gauge their value. Since I tend to sit on the stock for years before selling it I often have no idea what it's worth or what I paid originally. Trying to arbitrarily set a value is to risk insulting you with a high price, or screwing myself with a low one.

That said, I'm currently entertaining trade offers, I need a PSOne screen (Sony brand only!) and a Rio Karma.

Also, I've got a huge Saturn dev system I'd like to unload that ebay doesn't want me to list (it's got a region select switch and that's more or less the same as selling CDRs as far as ebay's concerned...) so I thought I'd offer it up here. Details on the Saturn Dev set can be found here. Any offers might best be handled via email.
    Please stop confusing your opinion with fact.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NEOGEOman
    Any offers might best be handled via email.
    Cough... umm what is you addy? TNL said you don't want to recieve email through this board, so I am left requesting it from you. I would not need it if you do not have the items I had asked about in this thread.

5. Whups! Fixed that. Please feel free to email me now. My apologies.
    Please stop confusing your opinion with fact.

6. Quote Originally Posted by NEOGEOman
    That said, I'm currently entertaining trade offers, I need a PSOne screen (Sony brand only!) and a Rio Karma.
    Hmm - I've got a couple of brand new PSone screens that need to go.

Expect e-mail in the next couple of minutes

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Yeah... I know, I need help when 460 looks like a good deal for a controller that works for one small game series.

When $460 looks like a good deal to a 15 year old something is fucked in the world.

Anyway dude, I can't afford any of your shit, but could you take more pics of that SNES proto and show us it, I think it looks cool, wouldn't mind seeing it closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbits
    When $460 looks like a good deal to a 15 year old something is fucked in the world.

Anyway dude, I can't afford any of your shit, but could you take more pics of that SNES proto and show us it, I think it looks cool, wouldn't mind seeing it closer.
    I worked my ass off for that money, I'm not saying I have that much laying around. Hell no. If I could regularly spend that kind of cash I'd be all over some of the stuff he's getting rid of that I'd really like.

9. Hmmm, I don't really have anything rare to trade..well, anything that i'd WANNA trade away...cept maybe a nice mint copy of Snatcher, but not sure if youd be interested..I emailed ya anyways

10. Got any rare yet highly praised japanese fighting game joysticks? I saw MIU with a crazy one, and am looking to pick up a new one.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life