Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mad rare hardware sell-off

1. Got any rare yet highly praised japanese fighting game joysticks?
    There's only one good joystick in Japan as far as I'm concerned (Assuming you'r not considering the massive dual Sega Virtual Stick Pro). It's made by ASCII (now Sammy) and has optical mechanisms, not mechanical. There's an 8-point indent so instead of the normal Japanese square one, or the Happ-style round zero-point one.

These sticks are highly recommended, and at one point recently the programmable ASCII unit with this mech was selling for over $400 used!

I've gutted a couple to make the ultimate Robotron stick. Normal Japanese square-guide sticks suck for this game 'cause it's impossible in the heat of the moment to hit the North/East/South/West points, since there's no tactile confirmation of direction. I can't stop raving about the quality of these sticks. They're easily recognized, with the pair of bumps on the player side base - you'll see these released recently as the SNK/Capcom sticks from Sammy.

Please stop confusing your opinion with fact.

2. That SFC Box system looks wild! I'm tempted to bid on it but I doubt I'd win... How the hell did you get your hands on it if you don't even know what it does?

3. How the hell did you get your hands on it if you don't even know what it does?
    There's no license requirement or knowledge test involved when you buy things most of the time. Knowing what it does is a pretty remote requirement when most sellers only want to see the colour of your money.

Does it bother you that your sig is four times longer than your content?

4. Quote Originally Posted by NEOGEOman
    There's no license requirement or knowledge test involved when you buy things most of the time. Knowing what it does is a pretty remote requirement when most sellers only want to see the colour of your money.

Does it bother you that your sig is four times longer than your content?
    What I mean is: Where did you get it, I mean it's not like Nintendo is giving them away? And please refrain from personal attacks, I mean no offense and I didn't intend for any to be taken.

5. What I mean is: Where did you get it, I mean it's not like Nintendo is giving them away?
    I've had it for years, I don't even remember where I got it. Online or somewhere in akihabara, or maybe in a random used gear shop.

And please refrain from personal attacks, I mean no offense and I didn't intend for any to be taken.
    Says the man with strange and borderline racist comments in his sig.

Also, I dunno how you consider that a personal attack, it was a simple question without any judgement expressed, implied or intended. If you wish to discuss it further I suggest we take it private.

6. okay checked out your auctions but was wondering about some of the stuff not up for auction in the pics like the boxed snes systems, the cdx (i think thats what it is) and the duo r's. possible prices or selling them yet?

7. Mad hardware sale

Ive met some of these items on Yahoo Japon before , do you buy them from there?.

I see them won and then appear on your Ebay selling page.Too many items to be a coincidence, like the Saturn checker for instance.

Can you get items me?

( sorry my English is poor)

8. NoeGeoman, please please PM me when that MkIII goes up.