Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ssbomberman's Feedback Thread

1. tonic is the man!

Just wanted to post that if you need Japanese parts for arcade sticks, check with him on ordering cause we did a group order recently and it was a great transaction.

Tonic, I'll post some pics once I get the buttons that are coming from another guy...I installed the Sanwa on Friday and man is it sweet.

LMk when u order again, I might need some buttons and other stuff...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Yes, I got mine as well. Unfortunatly for me the buttons are slightly too large for my Cab

Great service and fast shipping. Thanks again!

3. My order got here too.

Thanks to Tonic for setting this up.

*goes off to play DDP DOJ*

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Yes, I got mine as well. Unfortunatly for me the buttons are slightly too large for my Cab

Great service and fast shipping. Thanks again!
    Is yours a US one or Jap cab? You'll need to route out US ones to make the Jap ones fit...if it's a Jap one -- Sanwa does make a smaller sized button that is almost the size of US ones -- the agetec has em as opposed to the larger sized buttons of the Hori sticks...

5. It is a US Capcom cab with a metal panel. Route them out: you have any tool recomendations... I don't think that a router will work. Or any attacments?

6. ...

Hmmm...

you know I would check out this thread and talk to Armad, he actually works for Capcom and builds custom sticks and might have a good idea for how to fix this...

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=1

7. I also ordered from Tonic and got my stuff super fast. Great packing job, too! Sure they didn't mount on my panel without some drilling, but such is life with a candy cab...I'll send pics after I get the second stick in (my cab's harness on one side isn't standard).

Also, I think that Happ's competition buttons are a pretty good domestic replacement for japanese buttons ( at least they fit in my cab)...they're also plenty clicky for those looking for that without the whole japanese setup.

8. Thanks for the recent transaction. Proved to be very reliable and fast seller. Highly recommended SSB!
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

9. ....

Right back at you, another great transaction with glock, recommended!

10. He shipped my ToS Figure with the quickness, greatly appreciated!