Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition

1. Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition

So I've got an extra copy of this, and I know most of you already have a copy, but I figure it's worth putting up on here just to see what I can get.

I'm actually looking for trades on this one. Hit me up with anything at all (that's not total crap), but for any game, it's got to be complete, meaning box and manual as well as the game.

Serious offers only... you can go ahead and post in this thread.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. I got $35 for my extra one on eBay

3. ...

You know what I have up, so.. trade, maybe? Please?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I got $35 for my extra one on eBay
    You're right! It's going for 30-35 on Ebay.

I'm still going to keep it open for trades at the moment, however.

And Nomi, I looked through your list, but you're selling your Gamecube
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. I might sell my GC. I may hang onto it for Twin Snakes, but... Meh. I need money.

For now I want Zelda ^^

6. I've got a spare one as well... but Nomi doesn't have anything I want unfortunately.

If only you had PC games.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I do... Kind of. Mac games that work with PC ^^

Ah, c'mon. Someone be interested in my stuff! (or let go of a Zelda Disc for cheap)

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    I've got a spare one as well... but Nomi doesn't have anything I want unfortunately.

If only you had PC games.
    bbobb, I might be interested, what PC games you looking for?
    omg TNL epics!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    bbobb, I might be interested, what PC games you looking for?
    At the moment? Age of Mythologies and the Expansion, Hordes of the Underdark, Tron 2.0, Deus Ex Invisible War, Temple of Elemental Evil, Etherlords 2, Icewind Dale Ultimate Collection, and Armed and Dangerous. So pretty much this that and everything.
    I'm also still searching for a complete Splatterhouse 2 genny, and a complete Rolling Thunder 3 genny. Oh and the map and manual for Pirates Gold genny.

On a side note... hijacking Roufusses thread is fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. hehe, I got $50 for my extra sealed copy a few weeks ago.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in