Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diffusionx can't post

1. Diffusionx can't post

He was unbanned but hasn't the permissions to post. He'd like that fixed. Thanks.

also he says that Reno is an asshole and that MarkRyan sucks.
    o_O

2. Oh, did I miss something? I'm always down for some forum drama comedy...

3. He got banned by reno and I think Burgundy unbanned him but forgot to set his permissions properly or something. Not sure. He's not banned anymore, but he is unable to post.
    o_O

4. wouldnt calling reno an asshole make his situation worse
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I already left a message in the mod lounge about him, he'll be back the next time an admin comes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

6. why was diffusion x banned?

I know my record of headline discussions aren't squeaky clean as I've had incidents when I should've been more tactful in my comments to staff and/or readers. Frankly, I don't think persons should make profane expressions in the forum unless it's composed in Fight Club. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be consistently monitored - or moderated for that matter.

Everyone needs to just get along.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    why was diffusion x banned?

I know my record of headline discussions aren't squeaky clean as I've had incidents when I should've been more tactful in my comments to staff and/or readers. Frankly, I don't think persons should make profane expressions in the forum unless it's composed in Fight Club. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be consistently monitored - or moderated for that matter.

Everyone needs to just get along.

Go say something in the ten forward thread so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself like I always do in there... :P

Also I think reno banned him, though I'm not sure, your gonna have to ask him.

8. can i be an admin

ill ban every last person then i can run around naked on the board or something

and post 4 over and over again
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    can i be an admin

ill ban every last person then i can run around naked on the board or something

and post 4 over and over again

No.

10. but itll be FUN!
    Where I play