Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: New Batman Cartoon

1. Uh-oh New Batman Cartoon

http://www.mediasharx.com/index.php/news/880

Holy Shiite - This one came out of nowhere - looks as if it may follow along the lines of the movie with a younger Bruce Wayne meeting all of the villians for the first time.

I loved the FOX TV Batman episodes that came out and all of their subsequent spin-offs > including Batman Beyond and JLA so hopefully this one will live up to those greats.

And its got Adam West doing the voice of the mayor and U-2 doing the theme song

As long as its not camp overkill and is the dark gritty Batman I'm there...
    Last edited by Jetman; 11 Sep 2004 at 11:07 AM.

2. Can't... stop... staring... at.... humongous... chin...

That is going to take a while for me to get used to.

3. Looks very much like Year One, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Might check it out once.

OMFG Batman overload.

Looks like they're starting over the franchise in every respect, and doing it justice this time. I've liked all the Batman cartoons thus far, so I'm all over this.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    Can't... stop... staring... at.... humongous... chin...

That is going to take a while for me to get used to.
    That's not bad at all. The Batman in the last cartoon had a much larger chin. Looks cool.

Interesting premise for the series as well. I'll be sure to check this out.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Yes.

7. I had heard about this before but all the details are new. I'd much rather have had a year one in the same continuity as TAS. I'll still watch and all but nowhere near the excitement that I'd have if this were another Kevin Conroy Batman.

8. That ... looks ... awesome! I liked the old Batman cartoons, but the style always kind of bugged me. But this, so much style! I can't wait!

9. The sweetness. Getting excited.

10. one word "sweet"