Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2535373839

Thread: Star Wars Trilogy 4-Disc DVD Set 9/21/04

1. I saw the episode III short, and the duel looked intense. I would've prefered it to be just them, but seeing the massive amount of green screen I think lucas would probably put some digital orgasmifest in the background. I hope Lucas makes the final duel more simple atmospheric like the originals instead of some technical extravaganza.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rectal_area
    I hope Lucas makes the final duel more simple atmospheric like the originals instead of some technical extravaganza.
    As long as we're dreaming, I'd like a pony.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    As long as we're dreaming, I'd like a pony.
    Maybe Episode III just had a really low set design budget.

Putting the majorirty of the setting in during post is just a bad goddamned idea.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    Putting the majorirty of the setting in during post is just a bad goddamned idea.
    For further proof of this, see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Though it wasn't nearly as annoying this Star Wars CG crap, because the whole design concept of Sky Captain the movie being all CG (aside from the actors) to begin with. With Star Wars, on the other hand, has "evolved" into CG.

Quote Originally Posted by rectal_area
    I hope Lucas makes the final duel more simple atmospheric like the originals instead of some technical extravaganza.
    Lucas: "Action!"
    Ewan: "So, what should Hayden and I do?"
    Lucas: "Just stand there. We'll take care of the rest back at ILM."
    Last edited by Dolemite; 26 Sep 2004 at 09:55 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww