Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any fun and crazy bowling games?

1. 1000 pounds sterling. That's approximately $1,867.90.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    1000 pounds sterling. That's approximately $1,867.90.
    does this guy really expect to unload this crap at those prices?

3. the Flintstones Bedrock Bowling pwns you all.

4. Ten Pin Alley on psone is an awesome bowling game, I played that a ton back in the day.

I also really enjoyed the Neo*Geo bowling game, of which the name escapes me now...

(though neither were really "over the top" and or "crazy")

5. Yeah, I remember when I bought Ten Pin Alley back in the day too. So much fun.... also, that animaniacs one is also a Ten Pin Alley with the animaniac characters.

6. I'm amazed it took this thread 14 posts to bring up Ten Pin Alley. Seeing the topic I thiought this would surely turn into a Ten Pin Alley love thread.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Ten Pin Alley on psone is an awesome bowling game, I played that a ton back in the day.
    I ended up being the guy to review this at GameFan (hey, I liked the game), and the rep from whatever company it was releasing it (ASC Games or something like that) was hounding me to get Dave to make it the cover story. (As if.) He even told me he'd name one of the characters after me if I could get it to happen. *hehe*

It was a fun game, though. Not too over the top however. And the NeoGeo game is League Bowling. Another great game.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. I saw a new "wacky" Xbox bowling game in the new issue of XBN. I'm at work and can't think of the name right now.

9. !
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    I ended up being the guy to review this at GameFan (hey, I liked the game), and the rep from whatever company it was releasing it (ASC Games or something like that) was hounding me to get Dave to make it the cover story. (As if.) He even told me he'd name one of the characters after me if I could get it to happen. *hehe*

It was a fun game, though. Not too over the top however. And the NeoGeo game is League Bowling. Another great game.
    Hah!

That's a pretty funny story, too bad you couldn't get 'em to do it.

There is something about bowling and golf games that I just really enjoy.

I want a Mario Bowling game on GC, with rpg-esque gameplay attributes similar to the GBA Mario Golf games. That would rock my socks.

League Bowling - there you go. I still need to pick up the MVS cart of that. It's one of those games you can leave in the cab, and no matter who comes over they can enjoy a quick game.

Epmode: is that a bowling game for NGPC?