Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are there any fun and crazy bowling games?

1. I still have (and occasionally play) Ten Pin Alley, I really like they way they did cosmic bowling in there!

2. There's a hell of a bowling game right there.

(for the benefit of all those here who don't play Tekken, TTT had a bowling mini-game where you play 2-on-2, where each character had different stats and abilities, such as laser-sighting or targeting for the cyborgs)

3. Really, Tekken Bowl Tournament is all you need.

Ever.

Seriously.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Epmode: is that a bowling game for NGPC?
    i'm pretty sure it is. looks like a ngpc game, anyway. i don't see how the game can be better than the ad, though.

Fuck Tekken.

6. "Both. Lots of SMB owners would tell you the bowling this the best thing there"

The rest of them found out where Monkey Target was...well, the first one anyway ;p

SMB2 has crazy bowling lanes. Curves, waves...bowling isn't too big of a deal, but the rest of the game is also good. Except for the levels. So I recommend it (and SMB1).

7. Shingo, if you're still around.. you still owe me that drawing you promised like a billion years ago, damnit...
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Wasn't there an SNES one that was pretty good? wacky bowling or something like that.

I'd say Bowling for Atari 2600....but man, that was a long time ago.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi

Fuck Tekken.
    This had better work with the Neo Geo Emu on my Xbox, or I'm going to be very upset.

10. So upset that you might have to buy the games you want to play!

*gasp*