Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: Blade: Trinity- official thread

1. Andrew, he had a soul in the last 2 movies. His work was much better than this. It's just a trainwreck of a movie.

2. I'm sure the movies will be out in a boxed set with extras or something but I'm definitely getting the DVD soon for the extras.

It's still disappointing to see such a franchise go down in flames after the first two but it didn't suffer as badly as the Matrix films at least.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I'm sure the movies will be out in a boxed set with extras or something but I'm definitely getting the DVD soon for the extras.
    There's a box set out now. It's just the 3 released DVD sets in a slipcase.

It's still disappointing to see such a franchise go down in flames after the first two but it didn't suffer as badly as the Matrix films at least.
    That sums it up pretty well.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    First thing, only a fraction of people that cared about the Matrix cared about Blade.

Second thing, Blade 2 was shit and turned a lot of people off to the franchise (like me).

There was only one good Blade movie.

5. lol , I'm glad I took you guys' advice and didnt see this in the theater. I almost wasnt going to rent this,but I wanted to see just how badly this thing ended up....and wow.

It MAY have been an interesting premise with Blade getting set-up and having the FBI and cops on his back, but it just went downhill from there.

This Hannibal King character had the most gayest annoying voice for a heavy action flick like this - naturally he couldnt stop talking AND was chosen to narrate this piece.I cringed every time he talked, and the scene where he was captured with Triple H and crew beating on him <shakes head> yeah, I think one of my 14 year old cousins wrote the dialogue for that - "Whyarewetalkingaboutdicksojustakeasugarfrostedtipoffofitand illfartonyoustupidhorsehumpingthundercuntewtf!1" .....in a nutshell.

That and a Syrian/Babylonian Dracula who speaks perfect English,runs like a bitch from Blade - (mentioned many times here before I know),has boring to almost no special powers for a legendary beast - (that sword fight was stupid)
    ,and a blind genius who can surf the interent to find out important info on vampire hideouts,but you know she needs braille for everything else (seriously I think all of these ATM machines across the country with the braile on them were made for her). And the ending....

The only thing good about this was Jessica Biel (namely her tight bod),and that was even almost ruined by the ridiculous 'Hey-Look-She-has-the-I-Pod-On-again-because-its-cool' shit.

Anyways,nothing all of you didnt already know.Just an obligatory disgusted rant -to get the bad taste of this out of my system.

I'm sure no one will click on this thread again anyways because the movie is so horrible,and they just dont care, so I'm going to have some fun - wheeee - look maa a triforce of links holding triforces

link link

link

link link: link

link

link link link:

link link: link link

EDIT: Fucking image limiter shit ruining my masterpeice

6. When I saw 2 with all the reavers and shit, I thought the next sequel would have something to top that.

Turns out I was dissapointed.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Anyways,nothing all of you didnt already know.Just an obligatory disgusted rant -to get the bad taste of this out of my system.
    It's okay...we understand. It had to be done.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. once i heard them say "vampire final solution" yet again.......i knew this movie would be bad.