Page 1 of 66 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2004

1. Raspberry Unreal Tournament 2004

At long last, the UT2004 demo has been released! The demo contains 5 maps and 6 gametypes, there's one map for each of the new gametypes, Assault (AS-Convoy) and Onslaught (ONS-Torlan), along with BR-Colossus, DM-Rankin, and the Lord of the Rings-inspired CTF-BridgeofFate

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes....ge=view&id=193

Pre-orders are now being taken for the UT 2004 special edition which retails for $39.99 and includes some tutorials and a free Logitech headset.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645577

Beware the Ides of March.

2. Wow, 200mb... If my computer had a snowballs chance in hell of running it, I'd probably give it a try. Any vehicles in it?

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Any vehicles in it?

4. ahaha awesome... That one promo vid that was floating around a while back made the vehicles look pretty badass in the game. Getting "top gun" shots for killing the pilots and then getting a multi kill for having the thing crush people on the ground was too good.

5. I'm downloading it right now. I sure hope that it feels more like the original, especially the music. 2003's sports-theme needed to die : )

6. Just installed it, impressions soon.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Just installed it, impressions soon.
    me too

8. Well, since two people have already stated thier intentions to give detailed impressions I guess I can skip to the end: Unimpressed.

I'll be saving my money for Battlefield: Vietnam thank you very much.

9. Fuck that, this game is hot. I played 5 dm games real quick, so far it runs SO much better than UT2k3, which means instant buy.

I'm using Chucker as my handle.

10. It's UT2K3 but with more balanced weapons. Like a McDonalds customer, I'm lovin' it.

I haven't played online yet (Sort of in the middle of a big Torrent spree) but tonight I'll be on one of my buddies servers for some deathmatch action. Then I'll be hoping around Onslaught (Very awesome by the way) servers through the night of I'm still in the mood.

My FPS name is always TOP_Sl1p. TOP TACTICS LZLZOZOL!!!!
    Play Guitar Hero //