Page 1 of 33 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

1. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

The Jedi Council thing at AICN had another meeting. The best part is a spy report and is right at the begining, there's also a link to a pic of a new bad guy in the intro-
    http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=16995

If you don't want to read pages of fangeekiness, the other cool rumors are that Kashyk (Wookie homeworld) is a major location, Chewie has a big heroic role, there's going to be big action scenes with Wookies, Natalie Portman was almost replaced and is barely in the movie, discusions about a final trilogy (Carrie Fisher recently said she'd love to play Leia again), and that right now the final battle between Obiwan and Anikan is over ten minutes long (holy crap!).

2. Kickass.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I wonder who Sifa Deyes (sp!) is.

4. http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthr...threadid=62487

Haben eine Rechnung des Spielen-Alters?

7 Seiten der Information, die die Schindereien an AICN stellt, um zu beschämen.

Außerdem sind Sie alle girly Homosexuellen

5. What's that all about? I can't get into the forum, for some reason.
    pwned by Ivan

6. You gotta register.

7. I tried, but apparently my email has been banned.
    pwned by Ivan

8. Any Fett news?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    You gotta register.
    I registered last time TNL crashed, a few months ago.

I can login, but I don't have permission to see crap. Someone talk to a mod there for me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Haben eine Rechnung des Spielen-Alters?

7 Seiten der Information, die die Schindereien an AICN stellt, um zu beschämen.

Außerdem sind Sie alle girly Homosexuellen
    "Have a calculation of the play age? 7 sides of the information, which places the Schindereien at AICN, in order to shame. In addition are you all girly homosexuals"

Babelfish, bringing us all together.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww