Thread: What's the best football series going?

1. What's the best football series going?

Only two months away from training camp/preseason and that means video game developers will be releasing the newest versions of their football series'.

Madden, Gameday, NFL2K, NFL Fever?

My vote goes for NFL Fever and it should be improved from last year's version.

BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER.

2. Madden has been pretty stale lately for me. I am all for sims style sport games but each year madden feels more and more like your controlling an NHL game.

NFL2k has been the crem da le creme over the past 3 years but I didn't play the last version. I heard mixed reviews for it from friends. I am definetly going to check it out this year to see how VC does with actually developing this game from the beginning on xbox.

NFL Fever surprised me last year. I had played the PC versions before it and thought it was rather lackluster. Much to my amasement, NFL fever was a complete 180 from its previous state. That game packed a great presentation style, from the music in the menus to its great stat tracking features...(Go Harddrive).

I myself am quite antsy. I can't wait to check out the pigskin titles this fall.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

3. Tecmo Super Bowl. I never saw a point to any more football games being developed after that. Perfection in a tiny 8 bit cart.

4. I agree and disagree with you Chibi...

Tecmo Bowl is a much better game than Tecmo Super Bowl. I will agree with you that a Tecmo football game is the best football game bar-none.

I prefer the interception style of Tecmo Bowl. Had they left that in on Super Bowl then I would agree with you. The series is without a doubt the best football game ever crafted.

But the thread is about current running series. So that's why Tecmo Bowl didn't get a holla from me.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

NFL2K series by far.

6. NFL2K series, hands down.