Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturn + UPDATED!!!

1. Saturn + UPDATED!!!

So, I have this Saturn, right. And I never play it. So I was thinking of getting rid of it.

FOR SALE

Sega Saturn w/ original box (I bought it on e-Bay a while ago. It works fine, and I cleaned it up as much as I could, but it still looks "used." And the internal battery might be dead. I can't remember if I replace it or not.) (SOLD)

Memory Cartridge (non-Sega brand)

Burning Rangers

Clockwork Knight 1

Clockwork Knight 2 (SOLD)

NiGHTS w/ 3D controller.

Make me an offer.

EDIT: I think I also have a copy of Cosmic Smash (SOLD) I'd be willing to part with, and I definitely have a copy of Sin & Punishment (SOLD) I might be willing to let go of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. I'm interested in Burning Rangers and Clockwork Knight 1 & 2.

Let me know if you'll split it up.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

3. Anything you're looking for trade-wise? I've been meaning to get a Saturn for quite some time now.

4. I'm cool with splitting it up, guys. Just PM me with your offers.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, Nomi. Just let me know what you're willing to part with and I'll see if there's anything I'm interested in.

This works on a first come first served basis. If you haven't PMed me, then I sorry but I can't hold anything for you.

PLEASE, PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS!!!
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. What are you asking for that Cosmic Smash?

6. PMed you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    What are you asking for that Cosmic Smash?
    Assuming I still have it, you'll have to PM me and make an offer. I'm not looking for eBay prices, though. Chances are I'll take whatever you're willing to pay for it, unless it's like $2 or something smart-ass like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakihara
    PMed you.
    Got it. Give me a bit to reply.

8. Cool. Let me know if you find it and what condition it's in if you do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Cool. Let me know if you find it and what condition it's in if you do.
    It's in mint condition. It's just hanging out in one of my FedEx boxes. It's just a matter of time before I locate which one it's in.

PM ME, DAMNIT!!!

10. Should I PM you then?