Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Phantaisa Screenshots

1. This definitely looks to be on the right track. I can't wait to check out some higher quality images!

2. I just hope they all come over to the states, especially Tales of Phantasia GBA... finally a english translation of this game, is that too much to ask All the GBA needs now is Terranigma, Star Ocean, Seiken Densetsu 3 to name a few

I have the Tales of Phantasia "Narikiri Dungeon" for GBC, it isn't like the others in gameplay at all but still a fun game ^_^

3. Looks very nice.

2003 is so far away though. luckily, after the swarm of killer gamecube titles in the 2nd half of this year, it seems that there won't be any sort of drought thanks to titles like this tales game, star fox, virtua fighter quest and RE4.

4. that Gamecube is a powerful little son of a bitch.

game looks great.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

5. Those screen shots look scrumtious! I loooooove rpgs where you sail around!! And the cell shading is purrrrrfect also .
    It's a mirror image!

Stibbons Guest
    Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    I hate it when people mix-up Tales of Phantasia with Tales of Destiny when they're two seperate games. For those who aren't slightly aware of the series.
    My apologies, grandmaster of gaming. I will aspire to be as boring as you henceforth.

7. Originally posted by Stibbons
    My apologies, grandmaster of gaming. I will aspire to be as boring as you henceforth.
    LOL!!

No Offence - just... LOL!

ºTracer
    o_O

8. Originally posted by Stibbons
    A message from me to you.

9. Originally posted by Stibbons
    Lol...

I was waiting for somebody to make a crack after that statement.

10. Originally posted by TracerBullet

LOL!!

No Offence - just... LOL!

ºTracer
    It's spelled offense, dumbass. And who the hell uses the term LOL anymore?