Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tales of Phantaisa Screenshots

1. Originally posted by AFX

Both girls that talk to you and anyone who reads your posts.

YOU'RE STILL UPSET WITH ME! It seems that the only reason why you (and Stibbons) even post here anymore is to harrass me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Well I'm not going to lower myself to your level this time, you just proved that you're a low-life scum. Go fuck yourself in hell.

2. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted

YOU'RE STILL UPSET WITH ME! It seems that the only reason why you (and Stibbons) even post here anymore is to harrass me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Well I'm not going to lower myself to your level this time, you just proved that you're a low-life scum. Go fuck yourself in hell.
    LOL!

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Originally posted by AFX

LOL!
    Whatever. You will always be a moron.

4. (inches away from Johnny) It prompts me to correction, but it doesn't bother me that much. (explained the "Tales of" thing to a friend just earlier today)

Long time player, first time caller. Please, please, please, powers above, bring out all the new Tales with original opening songs! Especially the GBA Tales of Phantasia! (been wanting to play a legal translated version)

5. This look VERY good. I thought I was looking at pics from an anime series at first. Awesome.