Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Phantaisa Screenshots

1. Tales of Phantaisa Screenshots

Reuters updated with several new screens of Namco's latest title, Tales of Phantasia. Moreover, will the new PS2 Tales of Destiny be similar to the GCN or what...?

Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

Johnny Guest
    Very nice cell-shading.

3. Nice, looks like the entire 3D engine has a hand drawn/watercolor look to it. Suprised how fast you got these pics *-neo

4. Uh... minor correction, this game is not called "Tales of Destiny" and from what Game Watch reported, it'll be following "Tales of Phantasia", rather than "Destiny".

In other words,
    Tales of ???? (GC) will be the continuation of "Phantasia"
    Tales of Phantasia (GBA) will be port of SFC original + extras
    Tales of Destiny series will continue on PS2.

5. Looks nice, if a heck of alot like the new Wild Arms game (and nearly every other cell shaded game).

What I'm most excited about is seeing the new battle screen.

6. Originally posted by dorikyasu
    Uh... minor correction, this game is not called "Tales of Destiny" and from what Game Watch reported, it'll be following "Tales of Phantasia", rather than "Destiny".

In other words,
    Tales of ???? (GC) will be the continuation of "Phantasia"
    Tales of Phantasia (GBA) will be port of SFC original + extras
    Tales of Destiny series will continue on PS2.
    Good reliable dorikyasu, haven't you noticed that in every post, you have corrected my errors one way or another...THANX...

7. If all of that is in real-time I will soil my pantaloons right now...

And just who objects to cel-shading anyway?

8. I hate it when people mix-up Tales of Phantasia with Tales of Destiny when they're two seperate games. For those who aren't slightly aware of the series.

Tales of Phantasia was the first game in the series. It was originally released for the Super Famicom and later ported to the PlayStation. Neither version were released in America.

Tales of Destiny was the second game in the series.

Tales of Eternia was Tales of Destiny II in America. A rather stupid name change in my opinion.

The New Tales game for Gamecube doesn't have a title.

Tales of Phantasia for the GBA will be a port of the Super Famicom original.

A new Tales game for the GBA is also in development called Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeoun II. It's a sequel to a previously-released GBC game in the Tales series.

9. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    I hate it when people mix-up Tales of Phantasia with Tales of Destiny when they're two seperate games. For those who aren't slightly aware of the series.

Tales of Phantasia was the first game in the series. It was originally released for the Super Famicom and later ported to the PlayStation. Neither version were released in America.

Tales of Destiny was the second game in the series.

Tales of Eternia was Tales of Destiny II in America. A rather stupid name change in my opinion.

The New Tales game for Gamecube doesn't have a title.

Tales of Phantasia for the GBA will be a port of the Super Famicom original.

A new Tales game for the GBA is also in development called Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeoun II. It's a sequel to a previously-released GBC game in the Tales series.
    My bad...

10. What Johnny Undaunted mentioned above is exactly the current situation regarding "Tales of ...." series.
    I couldn't say it better myself.