Thread: Silky Lip

1. Silky Lip

I just bought this game recently and was wondering if anyone here has played it. Im stuck in the early part of the game in the school and Ive talked to everyone but cant seem to get anywhere. Can anybody help?

2. Although this won't help you progress in game (sorry!), I have a funny(?) story regarding Silky Lip...

Several years ago, I was visiting my grandparents back home (Japan? Korea? Hong Kong? - I'll leave it up to your imagination), and decided to hit local video game stores. I picked up about a dozen games for PC-Engine & Mega CD, one of them being Silky Lip. While on the way back, for some reason I decided it wasn't what I wanted and went back and exchanged it with Popful Mail... Now looking back, I'd wish I kept Silky Lip instead of Devastator, a sub par shooting game for Mega CD.

3. Although I cant say that Silky Lip is better than Popful Mail (I have Popful Mail too), I think you made a good decision in exchanging it. I think Silky Lip is more of a RPG/Mystery game rather than Action/RPG like Popful Mail and Popful Mail has great humor.