Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 2, GT4, MGS:TTS

1. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Has anyone tried Master's idea of buying used games right in front of them? I'd consider doing that for every purchase.
    I did that for every single game I used the 4 for 1 deal. In total I got:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
    Halo 2
    Ninja Gaiden
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Apparently, this just went into effect)

I was lucky to find some $5.99 games and trade those in, the most expensive game I bought was $8.99. On top of all this I used my GMR card for an extra 30% off.

In total, I saved about $165.

Thank you EB.

2. Holy crap! I forgot that I had the Edge card, wows go to EB for making clients forget about that. I'm off to EB tomorrow, thanks Shin.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Holy crap! I forgot that I had the Edge card, wows go to EB for making clients forget about that.
    Shit, I'm reminded every damn time I buy a used game, they always ask me if I got it.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Yeah, I haven't bought anything used yet so they havent. I really should start buying some used games from them, but I hesitated when I saw that yellow "PREPLAYED" crap around the showcase boxes. I didn't know they take it off when you buy it .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Uh, in the US we have a similar deal, but it takes 4 games, not 3.
    Use to be 3..until they got greedy.

6. bandit just cross that border

7. Is this going on in the US? How long is it going for?

8. Halo 2 is sooooooo delayed that you could just bury a piece of coal and wait for it to turn into a diamond...then trade THAT in for Halo 2 the day it comes out...

9. Riiiiiiiiiight, guess we won't be seeing you online.

D