Thread: Show & Tell suggestion

1. Show & Tell suggestion

I really like the idea of the Show & Tell articles, do you think that maybe board members could have some of their stuff in there?

I was thinking if others had some cool and unusual stuff and wanted to submit them they could do a short write up on whatever it is and TNL could put a different one up maybe ever week or at least every month if weekly is too much. I think it would be a neat idea, set some requirements for submissions such as format for item description and item photo conditions.

Maybe you could make a small contest out of this, though that isn't really necessary but I'm sure it would peak some interest to this.

2. We do want reader submissions, but we are not accepting them yet. Once we do, it will be indicated in the articles. Thanks ahead of time for the help.

3. Sounds cool, can't wait to see Werewolf's crazy FF collectibles

4. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I really like the idea of the Show & Tell articles, do you think that maybe board members could have some of their stuff in there?

I was thinking if others had some cool and unusual stuff and wanted to submit them they could do a short write up on whatever it is and TNL could put a different one up maybe ever week or at least every month if weekly is too much. I think it would be a neat idea, set some requirements for submissions such as format for item description and item photo conditions.

Maybe you could make a small contest out of this, though that isn't really necessary but I'm sure it would peak some interest to this.
    you don't need to enter more stinkin' contests man. seriously, you own enough stuff as it is. how do you walk around your house?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    You don't need to enter more stinkin' contests man. seriously, you own enough stuff as it is.
    That is true... unless it's something really cool then I must enter
    How do you walk around your house?
    Very, very carefully

6. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Very, very carefully
    I'm so relieved he didn't say, "On all fours."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    "On all fours."
    I thought that was a given