Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding a Hellsing song

1. Need help finding a Hellsing song

I'm a big fan of Hellsing, but there's a particular song from the series that I can't seem to find. The song appears in eppisodes 6 and 10. In eppsiode 6, the song plays durring the montage of Alucard shooting the legs off that one Valentine brother, and Sras Victoria ripping apart all the ghoul soldiers. The song plays in eppisode 10 when young Integra Hellsing talks to Alucard for the first time.
    The song specifically starts off with a choppy piano play and escalates to some monotone singing.
    I've listened to both the Raid and Ruin OST and have been unable to find this song. Please help.
    http://www.production-ig.co.jp/anime...es/canti04.gif
    The over imaginative Ninja's fought the rum filled pirates untill battle drew to a close.

2. Okay, I now realize that odds are slim that you know what I'm talking about. Could some one at least point me in the direction of some one who does?
    The over imaginative Ninja's fought the rum filled pirates untill battle drew to a close.

3. Found it. I bet you have the song on those OSTs and don't even know it, since the part you're talking about happens like two and a half minutes into one track.

Uploading it to my webspace now, check back in a bit.

Here you go.

Hope that's what you were talking about... it fits the description though, you can hear it in episode 6 when Alucard is telling the guy to regen his legs, and also when Integra has the gun in his face when they meet in episode 10... so yea, enjoy.

4. You sir, kick more ass than anyone else in the history of this forum. Thank you.

5. Haha glad I could help!

Been on a renewed Hellsing kick recently so I thought I might be able to help you out.

6. Hey no face, can u upload this mp3 again?

Here you go.

8. Another Hellsing question.

Allright, Im lookin for a song too. I have no idea what the name is. I have tried downloading the entire album, but I can never get the whole album. I want the song from Episode 11. Im not sure if its the same song that begins in scene 1 directly after the intro, in which Victoria is having the dream about the vampire, or if its a different song. The song is played in the scene directly after when Victoria finds Sir Integra and Alucard standing on the Ledge outside her room. I do also want the name of the song before it just after the intro if it is a different song. While Im here, Anyone know where I can find the Hellsing Soundtrack. I have looked, and everywhere I look either doesnt carry it anymore, "wont get it in until next week", or is just plain out of stock.... forever. While Im at it, where can i pick up ALL of the Seatbelts CDs, Im missing 2?

9. Well, the song I need is not on the both soundtrack cds i think. I'm almost sure. I don't know in which episodes it was played, but i remember that once i saw Hellsing's flag on a car, when i heard it. I don't have the episodes right now, so i can't know for certain. And about the song: It begins with some sort of quitar solo or some kind of synth and then you hear a voice with this effect distortion. It's similar to "Kikyo Kaoru Iroha Michi" in the intro. I hope you'll understand what i wrote.

10. Damn, you guys can sniff out free shit from miles away!