Thread: EB 70% off clearance

1. EB 70% off clearance

It's not games, mostly, but it is stuff. 70% off a bunch of random crap just to get it out of the store. I've no idea what your local EB might have but get down there and check it out.

I got a 4-port USB thingy (USB 1.1, not USB 2, but still useful) for $5 and a Hauppauge WinTV Go model 190 for $9. It's a cheap model, only has RF and standard RCA-yellow in, but it's enough for whatever I need it for. I only got it because it was there and why not?

James

We have an N64 DexDrive.

Everyone, please, don't crowd.

Actually, I got some old style Game Boy game cases for like a dollar. That was good.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Yes, I heard of this as well, but so far it's all on used games and peripherals like you mentionned buying. I entered my local EB recently and found a bunch of stuff ranging from 30 to 50% off. Not a bad deal, but if your location did that to all of it's stuff, used and new, I'm all over that.

4. We had an Altec Lansing 5.1 surround sound setup for 30 bucks.

5. You say had.... any more?

6. This is news to me, and yet another reason to go to EB this weekend, on top of trading in more games.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I got a 25ft network cable ($2.83) and an Interact 16x mem card for GC ($5.83)

If you don't like my posts click here

8. God Bless that store.

.....actually forget what i said.

9. Check your local store for 4X Sega Dreamcast Memory Cards.
    $6 a piece.
    Awesome.