Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Genesis games

The Worst Genesis games

Since Lordmrw pointed out in my Worst Super Nes game thread alot of the same crap games appeared on both the SNES and Genesis so I am going to try to think of Exclusive Genesis only crap titles.

Sword Of Sodan awful control anyone remember that one wasn't it a port of an Amiga game?

Time Killers an awful conversion of a mediocre game.

Korian

Action 52. A friend of mine actually ordered this piece of shit. Possibly the worst video game product ever made.

Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    Action 52. A friend of mine actually ordered this piece of shit. Possibly the worst video game product ever made.
    Never heard of that one what type of game is it?

Korian

It's an unlicensed collection of 52 games and not surprisingly it wasn't sold in stores but they had infomercials. The 52 games on it were such unplayable garbage.

Heh well that Boxing game lots kinda cool I imagine the cart is somewhat rare now.

The ninja game looks interesting also.

Korian

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i always despised last battle (?). never understood the damn game.

7. Originally posted by Korian

Never heard of that one what type of game is it?

Korian
    52 horrible examples of how not to make a game. While the games included were different from the NES version, they were all just as horrible. Thank God the SNES was canned.

Anyway, the Genesis versions of Double Dragon 1, 2 and 3 were all pretty horrible and the Genesis version of Punisher doesn't do just to the CPS-1 original.

And yes Sword of Sodan is an Amiga port. It's actually very faithful to the original from what I remember but yeah it does suck either way.

Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    i always despised last battle (?). never understood the damn game.
    Ha I remember playing that back in the day thought it was cool for the time. Doesn't it still get high praise?

Korian

Last Battle was okay but not as good as Sega's previous Fist of the North Star game, Black Belt.