Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 1 RPGs: For sale or trade

1. News Playstation 1 RPGs: For sale or trade

Now then. Without further ado the list plz.

Persona: Revelations- Mint and complete except for some sticky residue on the front. Some goo gone should get it out.

Persona 2: EP- Mint yet sticky residue on the front and back. Other than that though it's flawless.

Tales of Destiny 2- A single thin crack along the front of the case, more sticker residue but otherwise mint. -SOLD-

Final Fantasy Origins- Small crack across the front but otherwise very mint

Grandia- I know this gets old but yes more sticker residue but other than that it's pristine.

Valkyrie Profile- Mint. No sticker crap, no cracks, just mint. -SOLD-

Non-RPGs(oops)

Rage Racer- Plays fine, though there is a big ass price tag sticker is on the back and there's actually a small sticker on the disc itself(Sort of around the "hole" of the disc). Game plays flawlessly however.

Silent Bomber- I honestly can't vouch for the condition just yet as the disc is currently in the hands of somebody I don't trust. However it does include the case and manual and hopefully it still plays flawlessly when I get it back

--------
    Either these games go to you guys out there or they go on Ebay.

In terms of trading I am looking specifically for Saturn or Genesis games(Mint of course, but you're free to put in a couple cracks and sticker residue if you like )

Prices? Oh I don't know. Post some offers. Stick to the thread as I don't usually go through PMs.

Pictures available on request

2. 30 for that valykrie profile. We can work something out.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Shit, I want that ToD2. You're like, a week late in posting this - we could have traded for those games I sold ya. Anyway, I'll offer $25 for it (eBay price average is approx. $32).

4. Let's see now.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlareX
    Shit, I want that ToD2. You're like, a week late in posting this - we could have traded for those games I sold ya. Anyway, I'll offer $25 for it (eBay price average is approx. $32).
    Sounds good, tack on $4 for shipping and pm me with your address. I prefer Paypal but will accept cash/check/money orders.

---
    Valkyrie Profile for 30? Eh I don't know. It usually runs between 50 and 60 on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11056

What about say..$45?
    --
    Shipping days are Wednesday and Friday.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PepsimanVsJoe
    ---
    Valkyrie Profile for 30? Eh I don't know. It usually runs between 50 and 60 on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11056

What about say..$45?
    --
    Including shipping? If so, then you got a deal.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Including shipping? If so, then you got a deal.
    That seems fair enough. Alright pm me with your address and all that. Payment options described above and oops..nearly forgot.

Paypal addy is PepsimanVsJoe@hotmail.com

7. 45 bucks for Valkyrie? Damn, that's a good deal.

Your payment has been sent, Pepsi.

8. i am interested in Persona 2 EP

ARGH, I MISSED OUT ON VALKYRIE PROFILE AGAIN!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery