Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX Scope Light Rifle/Blaster

1. XBOX Scope Light Rifle/Blaster

Information on the Rifle for Silent Scope Complete by Electro Source/Pelican has been out for sometime. It is a rifle that has a sensor built into the scope so that when peer into the scope while playing SSC the screen will automatically change to sniper mode. From what I have read it works rather well, and make the home port of Silent Scope finally feel like the arcade.

The gun also breaks down into a pump action shotgun for HotD 3.

It may be ugly, but it seems to be rather functional.

2. I clicked this thread thinking "it's got to be a horrible idea, horribly executed." But the pics are actually kind of cool, except for the god-awful color. Still, Steel Battalion is my one gimmick indulgence for the console.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. AWESOME! If this actually works I'll finally buy a copy of Silent Scope. *prays*

Not a big silent scope fan...but having a shotgun would make me actually buy HOTD3...

IF the gun is any good.

IF
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. So you mean to tell me I can play this the way it was ment to be played now? Sounds sweet, I'll just have to change the color of the gun.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    I clicked this thread thinking "it's got to be a horrible idea, horribly executed." But the pics are actually kind of cool, except for the god-awful color. Still, Steel Battalion is my one gimmick indulgence for the console.
    But the gun is only $50

7. $50 bucks doesn't seem that unreasonable, if it works... The concept seems solid enough, I'm rather impressed.

I don't know, it's just so horrid looking I can't really see myself laying down the money for that and the game, too. I'll wait and hear some tried feedback on this before I get really interested.

8. If it works well enough I'll pick it up. Still won't be as good as the arcade game but it'll have to be better than no gun at all. And now I'll have a reason to pick up HotD3.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. How did I forget about HotD3? Well, here comes my father's Christmas present ^^ Thanks, you made shopping much easier. Too bad he'll have to wait for the gun. Ah well.

10. Is that a Super Soaker?