Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the chances of Fire Pro Wrestling coming to XBox?

1. What are the chances of Fire Pro Wrestling coming to XBox?

There is a new version coming to the PS2 in Japan so it got me wondering if a version for the XBox was a possibility.

The Xbox has four controller ports, it has online capability and a hard drive so you would be able to download wrestlers, rings, belts from the internet, it would make sense to release it on XBox.

I've read a lot of good reviews for the Sega Deamcast version of this game and really want to play it but I'm thinking maybe I should hold out for a possible XBox version.

What do you think?

Andy787 Guest
    I'd say the chances are pretty decent, considering a few things. First of all, a Fire Pro game (and incidentilly, the best ones) have appeared on the last few 'hard core' systems (DC, SAT), and Xbox is supposedly thought of as the 'hard core' system in Japan now (well going by that Agetec interview a few days ago). And the other, like you said, Xbox's hard drive and Internet access, which would make it perfect for downloading things (and possibly even netplay).

wEEman33 Guest
    It sure would be a lot better than being stuck with WWF RAW, but I doubt it will happen. You can always get FPW2 for GBA when it ships this summer if youre desperate for an american released version.

Well the Fire Pro games only really sell well in Japan, and seeing how well the Xbox is doing there...

5. I think its a toss up really. If there ever was a system to release it on, it would be xbox. But the japs are only a mild step above retardness at this point so anything could be possible.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

6. I don't really care about a domestic release, as long as they make a version for the XBox.

I'll import the Dreamcast version anyway.

7. Originally posted by Mr_B
    the japs are only a mild step above retardness at this point
    That's so un-P.C. it's funny....

8. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    That's so un-P.C. it's funny....
    Yeah I know. I felt kinda bad after I wrote it. I didn't mean it in a racial way more as a crack on their recent disposable income expenditures...

*Apologizes to all japs out there*

Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

Right, and our top ten sales list is just filled to the brim with "hardcore" titles.

Originally posted by Mr_B

*Apologizes to all japs out there*
    That's even better than the first one. That's like saying "Sorry I called you a dumbass, darky" to a black man.