Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube/game and Saturn/games

Gamecube/game and Saturn/games

Gamecube system: sold!

Gamecube controller : sold!

Zelda: Windwaker (with bonus sealed OoT): Sold!

Resident Evil (REmake): sold!

Super Smash Brothers: Melee: sold!

Animal Crossing: $18. Disc is in great shape, however, the case is slightly scratched/scuffed around the memory card holder. Contains all inserts and such.

Super Monkey Ball: sold!

Wave Race: Blue Storm: (pending) $10. Has all manuals and such, and is in great shape.

Sega Saturn (pending): $20. Original (crappier) US controller. Does not come with box. Also comes with Virua Fighter 2, Sonic 3D Blast, and Virtua Cop, and the orange Virtua gun, which are all in pretty poor, but working, shape. The original cases have been lost, so they are in clear generic jewel cases. Also comes with Daytona USA, which has the original cases and manuals, but the disc isn?t in very good shape. Comes with composite cables.

Sonic R: $12, pretty good condition. Has everything.

Nights for SS: $15. Has controller and all inserts. Great condition, except for a few small markings on the outside of the box, and one of the inserts got wrinkled up due to its position next to the controller within the box. Note: Shipping may be a little extra due to its weight.

Broken dreamcast: Cost of shipping. As far as I know, the only thing wrong with it is the controller ports, which I've heard can be replaced by replacing a few capacitors or something. Comes with hook-ups and a controller.

Edit: forgot to add that shipping is not included.
    Edts, 23 Feb: Added a few things.

2. ill take the gamecube (the $60 price includes one controlelr right?) and the zelda discs. could you do $85 for them plus shipping?

That would be excellent. E-mail me so that we can discuss the transaction further.

4. you got mail.....i think.

5. I'll take Monkey Ball if it is still available
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

TheNonExample Guest
    This is Tones. I'm having some problems with my usual username, so, I'll be using this one for the time being.

DMD, did you send the e-mail through my profile? That was the wrong e-mail address (forgot to change it to my current one), so if you did, please resend your message to TheNonExample @ Hotmail.com (no spaces). Oh, and yes, the NGC comes with a controller.

Hot Like Wasabi, Monkey Ball is still available.

7. yup.....resent

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheNonExample
    This is Tones.
    Says you. I *strongly* suggest no one sends any cash to "Tones" until his account is square or you verify his contact information independently.

Tones - you need to let us know what's wrong with your account so we can fix it. Post in Feedback or PM/IM me or another admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. gotcha

TheNonExample Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Says you. I *strongly* suggest no one sends any cash to "Tones" until his account is square or you verify his contact information independently.

Tones - you need to let us know what's wrong with your account so we can fix it. Post in Feedback or PM/IM me or another admin.
    No problem. I thought that I posted the e-mail address (TheNonExample@Hotmail.com) in my original post, which would match the two usernames together, but after re-reading it, it looks like I didn't.