Thread: Cheap: Grand Theft Auto III Greatest Hits Edition

1. Arcade Cheap: Grand Theft Auto III Greatest Hits Edition

SAVE A BUCK MAN

PUT YOURSELF IN THE HEART OF YOUR OWN GANGSTER MOVIE!

Brand New SONY PLAYSTATION 2 GRAND THEFT AUTO III GREATEST HITS EDITION

• You've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you're taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You'll have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serious trouble. Anything can happen out here.
    • Featuring a fully 3-D living city, a combination of narrative driven and non-linear gameplay and a completely open environment, the game represents a huge leap forward in interactive entertainment.
    • For the first time, players are put at the heart of their very own gangster movie, and let loose in a fully-realized 3 dimensional city, in which anything can happen and probably will.
    • With a cast of hundreds, 50 plus vehicles, ranging from sports cars to ice cream trucks and from boats to buses, 3 hours of music, including opera, reggae, house, drum and bass, pop and disco, a huge array of street ready weapons and some of the seediest characters in video game history, Grand Theft Auto III is a sprawling epic which will show you that sometimes, crime can pay and sometimes it can pay you back.
    • Caution: Rated M for mature. Contains violence and strong language not suitable for children under the age of 17.

I am selling this item blow retail price value: $17.00 US

regular retail price $59.95 US

- $59.95 - Vendio
    - $18.00 - GrabCart.com
    - $17.00 - My Price

50 in stock

Leave a message with your e-mail address or e-mail me for buying this product, my e-mail address is on my profile. Every transaction will be paid through paypal, shipping price will be notarized through e-mail.

2. 17 bucks?

you can buy this game new for $3.99 at gamestop, your thread lies this is no deal