Thread: NEED to sell - Last Blade 1 US AES. (and updated anime dvd prices)

1. NEED to sell - Last Blade 1 US AES. (and updated anime dvd prices)

The guy who was supposed to buy my Last Blade 1 US AES cart dropped out, leaving me in a bit of a spot as I sort of already spent that money on part of my preperations for my trip. *heh* Current price range for the game sets it at $225 on the low end - meaning since mine is in excellent condition, it would typically go for higher. I'm offering it for $225 shipped and insured within the US.

Also, don't forget I still have a big game sale going on at the following link:

http://www.morningmayo.com/sale.txt
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Oh, and DO NOT PM me on here about any items you are interested in. E-mail me at the address listed on the sales page. I don't check my PMs here often enough, so it might be a while before I notice your message.

3. E-mailed ya Shidoshi!
    omg TNL epics!

4. ...

I also sent you an e-mail...too much good stuff to pass up...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. Posting a reply because I can.

Man I hate seeing you move out of the world of the Neo but that's life. I'll give you $100.00 greenback for the U.S. MVS board.

I don't like the idea of you selling your Neo stuff. It hurts the old heart strings more than I realized but, I understand the need so I won't begrudge you it.

oops Bonus can't read. If you have joysticks that came with the unit that means you have an old style MVS one slot. ew and junk. Seeing as you're offering some beat up old MVS games with it. I'll make it $200.00 greenbacks.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Reduced the asking price on some of my anime DVD box sets. I think these are pretty decent prices, but if you still don't, I'm willing to go a bit lower still if it means a sale.

Captain Tylor TV Boxset - $70
    El Hazard the Magnificent World - DVD Box Set - $85
    Fushigi Yugi - Oni Box (Unopened) - $50
    Fushigi Yugi - Seiryu Box - $130
    Fushigi Yugi - Suzaku Box - $110
    Fushigi Yugi - All three boxes - $260
    Ranma 1/2 - OVA DVD Box Set - $65
    Record of Lodoss War OVA - The Complete Series - $65
    Tenchi Universe Box Set (Unopened) - $130
    Trigun (not box set, but still all eight volumes) - $140

If you're crazy...
    Everything listed here - $700 (savings of $165)

7. While we're at it, to get even more annoying, I've got a collection of Tenchi LDs up on ebay in case anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1537586237