Thread: DWVii help :-/

1. DWVii help :-/

I've been enjoying this game for a little while now, and I really like what I've seen . Just a little problem, I've gotten stuck in this one place, and I refuse to look at a faq for it~. Any help would be sooo nice!

*possible spoilers*

I just finished the island where all the people were turned to stone, and I returned to the normal time and talked to the old man who wants to populate the island, and picked up the shard behind him. I'm almost 100% sure I've gotten all the shards from the past islands, but when I went to the altar places, I used up all my shards and there isn't another complete altar.
    I have no idea where to go from here!

Thanks to anyone who attempts to help me.
    It's a mirror image!

Did you go back to the same island in the present time and get the shards there?

3. Well..I believe there was only one shard there in present time.
    It's a mirror image!

hmmmm...since I don't remember the situation specifically, I don't think I can be of much help...sorry

5. well, that happened to me once or twice while playin'. i remember the part of the game yer in, just not exactly what to do next, but here are a few pointers. go back to your home town and talk to everyone there again. i made a habit of doin' this from the begining. sometimes a random person would say something like "oh, i found this in the basement and i want you to have it!".....not exactly like that but you get the idea. go back to the castle and talk to keifers father the king as well. it get's a lil tiresome after a while, but it helps to do this to make sure you don't miss anything. hope you find that shard soon.