Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Most Gratifying Ending

1. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Not [to] be anal...
    I'm a very anal person...
    Which is it?

2. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Which is it?
    You see, I always try not to be anal, but I always end up being just that anyway.

3. YS I&II on the Turbo, MetalGear on NES, and UltimaIV on PC.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

4. Originally posted by MrKasualUltra2000
    Metal Gear on NES.
    The MSX2 version was better since there were two scenes that were removed in the NES version. One that involves Snake running away from an explosion after escaping and other (which comes after the credits) involves Big Boss vowing revenge agaisnt Snake. The NES version doesn't even give credit to Hideo Kojima nor anyone who was involved in the original MSX2 version.

5. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted

The MSX2 version was better since there were two scenes that were removed in the NES version. One that involves Snake running away from an explosion after escaping and other (which comes after the credits) involves Big Boss vowing revenge agaisnt Snake. The NES version doesn't even give credit to Hideo Kojima nor anyone who was involved in the original MSX2 version.
    And that, my friend, is why Stibbons does not like you.

6. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted

um, when your 10 years old, and you and your cousin stay up all nite calling the NES help line every two hours and you finally beat the game when the sun is rising, you do not give a damn about Hideo whatever his name is and the original MSX2 version. sorry,.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

7. I can't pick a favorite. Lots of the ones I like have allready been mentioned. The most odd to me is the secret Contra Hardcorps ending. I really like the ending to Star Fox, the music and camera work was great. Another great ending: Gunstar Heroes. I like those "down endings" (to quote Clerks) in movies, and this game had a great one.

The ending to FF3/6 was, like, 30 minutes long... now THAT is a satisfying ending!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery