Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: "For the love of god make a sequel to these" thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Did you miss the three CV's on GBA that play exactly like it?
    You actually think those games are up to snuff? Come the fuck on man, we're supposed to get something better, not your run of the mill cash run on the small screen with shitty music.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    You actually think those games are up to snuff? Come the fuck on man, we're supposed to get something better, not your run of the mill cash run on the small screen with shitty music.
    I don't think the point of the thread is to complain about games that got inferior sequels, but to highlight certain titles that deserve a followup and never got one.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Burning Rangers: The game was just too much for the Saturn's 3-D hardware. A remake would make me more than happy, but a sequel with the original game enhanced would make me cream.
    Good call, I can't believe I forgot to mention Burning Rangers. I think that's one of the games that stands to benefit most if it was running on more powerful hardware. Most of those late-release Saturn titles are in the same boat too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mamoscott
    I don't think the point of the thread is to complain about games that got inferior sequels, but to highlight certain titles that deserve a followup and never got one.
    Yep, but if the sequels are almost nothing like the original(eg. castlevania, Super Mario Bros etc.), then that's different.

Most people say that Aria of Sorrow is atleast comparable to SotN.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    You mean 4... Vampire Saviour was number 3.
    You mean 5... Vampire Savior 2 was number 4.

5. You mean 5... Vampire Savior 2 was number 4.
    VS2 is Vampire 4 like Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is Street Fighter 6.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    VS2 is Vampire 4 like Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is Street Fighter 6.
    Why not just call it "New Darkstalkers Game" and be done with it?

7. A CPS3 Darkstalkers would kick fucking ass. Imagine a game with Third Strike's level of smooth animation combined with Darkstalkers characters and backgrounds. That would kick so much ass I'd..Well..Feel as if my ass had been personally kicked..
    Time for a change

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    ESPRade
    ESPGaluda doesn't count?

9. Space Harrier
    Duke NNukem 3D (what the hell guys)