a good Mega Man X game
    Final Fantasy X [let's pretend X-2 never existed]

3. Alex Kid

4. Prince of Persia
    Vagrant Story
    Valkyrie Profile

5. Quote Originally Posted by sggg
    Penguin Land
    There were 4 of them. I'm not sure what else there is to do with the game. I'd be happy to see all the levels combined into one game and ported to the GBA. Penguin Lands's incompatibility with the Master Gear, and the crappiness of the Gameboy version are crimes that need adressing.

Anyway... most of mine have been said, but let me add Bio Hazard Battle and Tex Murphy.

I am going to focus on series that have changed direction too drastically for the newer games to be called sequels. I want a real new...

Castlevania -- Not Metroidvania. Not bland 3D. The fucking 2D action game.
    Golden Axe -- No one-on-one fighting. That limits my ability to kick 12 enemies' asses at the same time.
    Mega Man -- Where the fuck is Mega Man 9, Capcom? X, Legends, and Battle Network suck. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Phantasy Star -- If it requires a modem or BBA, it ain't Phantasy Star. If it includes cards, it ain't Phantasy Star.
    Shinobi -- I don't know what the hell that abomination on PS2 was, but it wasn't Shinobi.
    Street Fighter -- No Alpha. No EXE. No versus. Hint: the right answer ends in "IV".

Video games are becoming what I grew to hate about comics many years ago. I want Batman. I don't want Catwoman, Robin, and every other half-assed spin off some jerk off can dream up while drunk. While I am ranting, Superman sucks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Street Fighter -- No Alpha. No EXE. No versus. Hint: the right answer ends in "IV".
    I would rather they keep going like that instead of calling any of those "IV" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    I would rather they keep going like that instead of calling any of those "IV" instead.
    I think you missed the point, slugger.

9. Either Sega or Sony needs to hire Matrix Software to do another ARPG. I don't care if it's LandStalker 2, Alundra 3 or Dual Hearts 2, I just want it.

Likewise I could use a new Monster World, preferably 2D and on GBA. It'd be nice if SNKP revived the unfinished NeoGeo Crystalis II on GBA too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth
    Prince of Persia
    Vagrant Story
    Valkyrie Profile
    Good answers!

I'll add Panzer Dragoon Saga and for Halo 2 to actually come out.

While I'm at it... I'd give a go at Shadowbane 2 if they ever made it.
    o_O