Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: "For the love of god make a sequel to these" thread

1. I know this sounds weird but I loved Mischief Makers and......no? oh....oh ok...:sad:

What's wrong with that? The game is beautiful in every way.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. That's my point. Tons of people missed out on it though, so odds are a company won't make a sequel for an already [beautiful] but terribly selling game. I still have my copy

4. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    That's my point. Tons of people missed out on it though, so odds are a company won't make a sequel for an already [beautiful] but terribly selling game. I still have my copy
    So, you would'nt appreciate a title like Burning Rangers (That could have been so much better) being updated on hardware that could do the game justice? It's a great game, but the poor Saturn's 3-D hardware could barely run it properly.

5. I said I would, but it would likely never happen.

6. Sorry, I was trying to quote Gunvalkyrie4life, but did'nt notice that I quoted you instead.

7. Gunvalkyrie needs a sequel badly with multi. I remember it being developed for DC with seganet in mind, but that concept was scrapped.

I'd love to see these two arcades get another addition more then anything.

Aliens
    Alien 3: the gun
    Alien vs Predator
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Sorry, I was trying to quote Gunvalkyrie4life, but did'nt notice that I quoted you instead.
    Bah, you're fine. It's ironic how that line worked as well on me as GV4life. slick