Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Games/DVDs for sale March 2004

1. ...

Crit,
    I thought it over and I really am only interested in EGG and Legacy of the Wizard. So how about those 2 games + 5 bucks for my 2 + the guide???

LMK
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Bloodyarts -- R-type F on hold for you and ZOE2 is on hold for you if another buyer doesn't get back to me tomorrow, it's yours as well. GGX2 is gone I'm afraid.

2 Saturn games added.

-ssb
    Cool. Let's sew this up. PM me your addy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Crit,
    I thought it over and I really am only interested in EGG and Legacy of the Wizard. So how about those 2 games + 5 bucks for my 2 + the guide???

LMK
    I could do that. Could you give me a few days to ship? I'm just waiting for a money order in the mail...then I'll have enough money for shipping and all that.

Oh, also, I just checked...and EGG has a good ammount of Surface scratches...nothing deep. and It still plays perfect. But it is in no way mint. If that's a problem. I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know.

4. if that RType Final does not sell, i want it.

5. ...

Well how is the packaging? If it's decent enough, maybe throw in 1 of those NES games to even it up? No big deal either way. LMK in a few days once you have the money ready and we can send off.

ssb

6. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    Cool. Let's sew this up. PM me your addy.
    Addy sent, awaiting payment, ready to ship!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Well how is the packaging? If it's decent enough, maybe throw in 1 of those NES games to even it up? No big deal either way. LMK in a few days once you have the money ready and we can send off.

ssb
    I could toss in NES play action football if you'd prefer it to the $5. If so, then PM me your Addy, and I'll reply to you with mine. Otherwise, I'll wait for the money, and ship off the first 2 games with the $5.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    I could toss in NES play action football if you'd prefer it to the $5. If so, then PM me your Addy, and I'll reply to you with mine. Otherwise, I'll wait for the money, and ship off the first 2 games with the $5.
    Fair enough, let's just do the 2 games + 5 bucks and we got a deal. That will work. Contact me once you are all set.

9. Alrighty, will do.

10. ...

Updated: 2 DVDs and Ninja Gaiden added...