Thread: Lilo and Stitch

1. Lilo and Stitch

This movie intrigues me. It's one of the only (recent) Disney movies that has interested me.

I don't know what it is that has me interested, but I'll be going to see it this summer in theatres.

You know, I'm also surprised it's rated PG.

Anyone interested in seeing it?
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

2. im definitely going to see this one. Disney doesn't do many animated movies like this one that has some serious attitude.

I think it'll be a disney classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Hmm, I still havent seen any trailers for it, as usually I'm not a huge Disney fan. Maybe I will download it today, and see how it stands.

4. I just saw a new trailer for it I've never seen before on T.V. today. That little alien critter is so cool.

It doesn't seem like Disney is hyping this movie up like they normally do to their movies. I wonder why?
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

5. this movie does look very.... oldschool, I'd say. The previews always group it with clips from older, "classic" disney films, and I think the art style looks a lot nicer yet more compatable with the older "classics", unlike movies in recent years that have a funky kind of edge to the style. Look at pictures from Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid, and compare it to the more recent stuff like The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, and Tarzan to see what I'm trying to say here. I like that, and am looking forward to seeing it mainly because of how much it reminds me of the older stuff.

The way they are advertising the movie is a act of brilliance. By advertising it this way you know nothing about the movie yet become very interested. In doing this you won't have hardly as many expectations and will be more likely to take it for what it is.

7. I loved The Emperor's New Groove and Atlantis, so I'll definately be seeing this movie. And yeah, the commercials are great
    - Kabuki