Thread: Finishing up Genesis... WTB

1. Question Finishing up Genesis... WTB

This is all need for a full boxed Genesis collection. Little to no overlap with Melf's too! I have some for trade, including a loose Pirates Gold and boxed TJ&E2; inquire if you have something, and I'll produce a list of what I have to offer - looking to avoid paying cash! I have feedback on eBay until the same handle, and on the Digital Press and NESworld boards.

I don't care for the manual, but will take it if you have it. Post here, or PM. I'll check it periodically.

Need game & box: 13
    Adv of Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Aero the Acrobat 2
    Back to the Future 3
    Cosmic Spacehead
    Frogger
    Game Genie
    Joshua
    M.U.S.H.A.
    Miracle Piano
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2
    Spiderman Animated Series
    Spiritual Warfare
    The Tick

Need game: 4
    Minnesota Fats League Pool
    Doom Troopers
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms III
    Uncharted Waters

Need game box: 15
    Crusader of Centy
    Toy Story
    No Escape
    Sword of Sodan
    NHL 98
    Theme Park
    Exodus
    Dick Tracy
    World Class Leaderboard Golf
    DJ Boy
    Whip Rush
    World Series Baseball 98
    Pac-Attack
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Richard Scarry's Busytown

2. I have a Game Genie, complete with box, manual, and original card inserts. The only problem is the booklet booklet is a little worn on the front cover. The box, however, is totally immaculate. Also includes the original packaging cardboard to hold the cart.

I'm not really looking for any Genny games, but if you have a list of other stuff, let me know if you're interested.

PS- My local GameStop have a DJ boy for sale, the box is in great shape. I'm not sure how much it is going for, but I can look if you're interested.